We take claims of copyright violation very seriously and will work to protect the rights of copyright owners. The following policy states our Notice and Takedown procedures in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We will respond to all claims of infringement that are in accordance with the applicable laws.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we will respond to reported claims of copyright infringement submitted to us that include the following information:
- A description of the work that is believed to be an infringement of copyright, or a representative list of multiple works believed to be infringed.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Your full contact information, which includes your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Your statement of good faith belief that the material that is the subject of the complaint is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, an agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of an individual authorized to act on your behalf.
Be aware that we will not respond to any DMCA notification that does not include all of the above listed information.
You are required to send any DMCA Notice by way of our contact form.
Submitting a DMCA Notice means that you are initiating a legal process. Consequently, if you misrepresent any of the facts in your claim, you will be liable for damages under the law.
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
We reserve the right to change or add to this policy at any time without notice. Thus, users are advised to re-read this policy regularly to stay abreast of any such updates.